Metal Pressing in the West MidlandsUK A family business established in 1952
Welcome to Cotmor, metal pressing and more….
Cotmor Tool & Presswork was established in 1952 and still operates as a family business from its 15,000 sq. ft. West Midlands plant. Having proudly grown its customer range both in the UK and internationally, servicing a wide variety of client needs including precision, progression, deep drawn metal pressings, and transfer tooling all executed to a very high standard.
Our focus has always been on giving personal attention to all our customers, large or small. Cotmor always starts every new project with a keen interest and understanding of both the actual product you require as well as how it will be used once manufactured.
We excel at…
- Metal Pressing
- Precision Presswork
- Deep Drawn Presswork
- Transfer Tooling
- Progression Presswork
- Welded fabrication
- Finishing in all materials
Why choose Cotmor?
- More than 60 years combined technical experience
- Accredited to ISO 9001-2008
- Complete service – from design, development and prototype production, through to the finished product.
- We can provide Product Development services – partnering on your Innovation
- Rigorous Quality checks, utilising sophisticated Statistical Process Control procedures
- Our specialised and highly experienced inspection team can also develop Customised Control Systems to meet the quality demands of individual specifications.
- Our continuing success includes high volume exports worldwide, including India, Turkey and Germany – still flying the flag for Quality British Engineering.
Tell us about your project, ask us questions, use our experience! We'll give you an ideal solution including spec, cost and timescales.